Monday, March 8, 2010

No Custom Orders

I will not be taking any custom orders until after April 15th. I apologize for any inconvenience this is to anyone, please feel free to contact me for any items that may be pre-made or to place and order that will be filled after tax season is thru. Thanks so much for your continued support! :)

I am excited to announce that after the tax season madness we will be opening our doors to new vendors on a consignment basis. If you are interested in listing your items please contact me at abell.1@hotmail.com we would love to talk to you about it, otherwise check back to see the new and exciting things that will be coming.

We will also be doing periodic giveaways on our featured items so check back often.

All my love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment