Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home with my Girls

Hi I am Andrea and I recently quit my job to be a stay at home mom with my two beautiful girls. I just had a discussion with my adorable friend encouraging me to do what I love in order to achieve my goal. I have some very unique and fun items that are homemade without all the hassle of doing it yourself and I give you the ability to customize them to fit your taste and style.

I am currently taking orders for these items:
Tutus-$25
Tutus can be ordered in any combination of colors up to three
The flower on the front is removable and can be worn as a coordinating hair accessory.







Rag baby blankets-$35
Rag Quilts - You pick the colors or choose from my standard patterns (see available standard patterns soon- custom orders only at this time)
Email me your color preferences- two or three colors






Minki or chenille baby quilts-custom orders only $50
You pick your colors (3-5 colors) and I will make it custom for you.







Minki/Chenille






Baby carrier covers-$30 (choose 2 coordinating fabrics from new line)
or $35 Quilted (as seen below) (choose 3-5 coordinating colors from new line)







Standard/Quilted




Diaper wipe cases $10

Choose 2 coordinating fabrics from new line.


Bibs $10
Choose 2 coordinating fabrics from new line.


Nursing Covers -(Hooter Hiders as I like to call them :) $25
Choose 2 coordinating fabrics from new line


Personalize your items
Most of these items can be personalized with a name or monogram embroidered on the item.


Monogram/Embroidered


Kids Minki Lined Sleeping Bags
Choose 3-5 Coordinating fabrics from new line. (Chocolate Brown Minki in stock)
Sleeping Bag Sizes:
  • Toddler Sleeping Bags and Infant Sleeping Bags 22" x 36"
  • For children 18 mo and younger.
  • Childrens Sleeping Bags - measures 29" x 56"
  • It opens into a 56" x 56" comforter. For children approximately 2-10 years of age.
  • Teen/Adult Sleeping Bags - measures 31" x 75"
  • It opens into a 62" x 75" comforter.
*** Personalize your child's sleeping bag/slumber bag with their name or initials. Personalization is available in 4 different fonts and 14 different colors. The monogram goes on the Bag so it is right side up when they are carrying it by the handle.

Pillow Case Dresses-Customized for any occasion/holiday $20
Choose 2 coordinating fabrics from new line/or specify holiday.
Sizes




2 Layer Skirts-Customized for any occasion/holiday $18Choose 2 coordinating fabrics from new line or specify holiday.
Sizes



Items coming soon:

Dance Outfits:
Leotards
Boy Shorts
Long Tank Tops

Order now and to be first in line for these items.


5 comments:

  1. I am so excited! You are so talented....I can't wait to order:) The blog is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, WOW!!! I am so impressed!!! I love, love, love your work! I will definitely spread the word and give you as much business as I can. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! I can't believe how fast you put it together... & I can't wait to order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously you put this together before I even gave it a second thought! I'm soooo glad you did it! You will have fun with it! I've got your blinki all set up on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. I wish I had a little girl now. What a great idea...I am so glad you get to be home with your little ones. Tell Payton Happy 1st Birthday from us!!! (it went by way to fast with the second one huh?)

    ReplyDelete